This Personal Data Processing Policy is compliant with Federal Law №152-FZ of 27.07.2006 «On Personal Data», it determines how personal information is handled and protected by Arstron Ltd. (hereafter, “Operator”). The Operator is committed to safeguarding the human rights and freedoms when processing personal information, including the right to personal and family privacy. This Personal Data Processing Policy (hereafter, “Policy”) is applied to any and all information about the users of our website that the Operator may get.
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS:
- Automated data processing means personal data processing using computing facilities;
- Locking personal data is a temporary stop of personal data processing (except cases when the processing is required for clarification of personal data);
- Website is a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and database software providing the availability of those materials on the internet, at https://arstron.ru/en;
- Personal data information system comprises the personal data stored in databases and the technical facilities and technologies used to process them;
- Depersonalization of personal data means actions making it impossible to detect (without any additional information) whether personal data belong to a particular user or other personal data subject;
- Personal data processing means any action or sequence of actions (operations), with or without using any automation tools, performed on personal data, including acquisition, writing, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (modification, update), extraction, usage, transfer (distribution, submitting, giving access), depersonalization, locking, deletion and destruction;
- Operator is a state of municipal organ, a legal entity or an individual organizing and/or carrying out personal data processing, determining the purpose of personal data processing, defining the personal data to be processed and the actions (operations) to be performed on them, whether independently or in cooperation with others;
- Personal data is any information that directly or indirectly refers to a particular User of the website https://arstron.ru/en;
- User is any visitor to the website https://arstron.ru/en;
- Personal data disclosure means any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a particular person or group;
- Personal data distribution means any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an unspecified user group (personal data transfer), or at making personal data available to the general public, including publishing personal data in the media, information and telecommunication networks, or otherwise providing access to personal data;
- International personal data transfer means transferring personal data to a foreign country, a foreign authority, a foreign person or legal entity;
- Personal data destruction means any actions that forever damage personal data and make it impossible to restore them in the information system, and/or destroy the media on which such data are stored.
USER’S PERSONAL DATA THAT THE OPERATOR MAY PROCESS:
- First name;
- Middle name;
- Phone numbers;
- Place of work;
Also, the website collects and processes depersonalized data on visitors (including cookies) using internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics etc.). The above-specified data are hereafter collectively referred to as Personal data.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending email messages. Also, the Operator has the right to inform the User about new products and services, special offers and events. The user may unsubscribe from information messages at any time by emailing the Operator at email@example.com/en with the subject «Unsubscribe from notifications about new products, services and special offers». Depersonalized user data collected using internet statistics services are used to analyze the behavior of visitors to the website, to improve the website quality and its content.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
COLLECTING, STORING, TRANSFERRING AND OTHERWISE PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is provided by taking legal, organizational and technical measures required for full compliance with the applicable personal data protection laws. The Operator provides the security of personal data and takes all measures necessary to protect personal data from unauthorized access. The User’s personal data cannot be disclosed to third parties unless it is required by law. If any discrepancies are found in the personal data, the User may correct them by emailing the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org/en with the subject «Personal data actualization». The period of time for personal data processing is unlimited. The User may withdraw the consent for personal data processing at any time by emailing the Operator at email@example.com/en with the subject «Withdraw consent for personal data processing».
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Before initiating international transfer of personal data, the Operator must make sure that the state the data is transferred to provides security of personal data subjects. International transfer of personal data to countries not compliant with the above requirements may be carried out only on written consent of the personal data subject, and/or in accordance to an agreement in which the personal data subject is a party.
On any questions concerning personal data processing, the User may contact the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org/en. This document will reflect all changes in the personal data management policy of the Operator. This Policy shall be effective indefinitely, until replaced by a newer version.